GUICCI RESORT

Skype: alfredo.guicciardi1   E-mail: info@guicciresort.com   Celular: (507) 6674-7672   Instagram: guicciresort

POLITICA

GENERAL BOOKING POLICIES

Reservation and cancellation policies

All reservations must be received via web or email and will be answered by the same route, assigning a reservation code that must be used at all times to confirm, consult, make changes or cancel the reservation

Blocking, booking and cancellation policies.

The blockages will be made for only 24 hours, after which, if we have not received in writing a formal reservation request or the corresponding bank deposit, will be automatically canceled.

Guarantee deposits to confirm reservations:

All reservations must be guaranteed with a bank deposit, for the equivalent of one night’s stay, at least 30 days before the date of reservation.

When it comes to groups (minimum of 3 cabins), it must be confirmed with payment of 50% of the estimated total, with 30 days in advance and the rest 15 days before arrival.

NOTE:

When it comes to special dates (carnival, holy week, national holidays and bridge days), the reservation must be confirmed with the deposit of 100% of the total amount of the promotional package, at least 30 days in advance. In case of cancellations with less than 15 days in advance, a charge of 80% will be withheld and then the remaining 20% ​​will be deducted 15% for administrative maneuvers and the remainder will remain in force for a future reservation, which must be specified in a Term not exceeding 6 months. In case you want to make it specific on another special date, you must pay the remainder at the time of making the reservation.

Cancellations and non-presentations:

All cancellations must be made in writing, via email, indicating the reservation code.

Cancellations received up to 30 days before the date of arrival will have no charge, in which case the deposit will remain in force for a future reservation, which must be completed within a period of no more than 6 months.

Cancellations received less than fifteen days in advance, will cause the charge of the first day, the rest will be deducted 25% for administrative management and the remainder will remain in force for a future reservation, which must be completed within a term of no more than 6 Months.

The non-presentation on the day of entry, will cause the charge of the first day and in addition will be retained 50% of the remaining amount, the remainder will be deducted 25% for administrative management and will relieve us of the responsibility to maintain the reservation.

In the case of groups that have advanced 50%, the charge of the first day will be deducted and in addition 50% of the remaining amount will be retained, the remainder will be deducted 25% of administrative management and the remaining amount will remain in force for a future Reserve, which must be completed within a period not exceeding 6 months.